Haltech USA is rapidly expanding and we now require more technical staff for our Kentucky office. We are seeking enthusiastic, industry experienced people to join our team and help support and grow our rapidly expanding dealer network.
Position: Sales & Technical Support
Location: Lexington, Kentucky, USA
Primary Tasks include:
• Advise and consult customers on Haltech engine management systems.
• Provide installation and tuning advice to our dealer and customer network.
• Provide advanced level product technical support to customers
• Expand Haltech dealer network by engaging and activating new dealers
• Racetrack and event support (Will include travel and weekend work)
Secondary Tasks include:
• Process Sales of Haltech products.
• Assist with improvement and development of our product range.
• Assist Dealers with onsite training and support.
Candidates that wish to apply for the position are expected to have the following skills:
• Experience in installing, configuring and tuning engine management.
• Thorough understanding of both auto electrical and engine mechanical concepts.
• Competent computer skills.
• Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting performance vehicles.
• Enthusiasm for Motorsports with a focus on Import and Domestic Drag Racing
• Ability to work as part of an enthusiastic team.
• Excellent interpersonal & customer relation skills.
• A passion for working on high performance automotive applications.
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you!
Please send your inquiry and/or resumes [email protected]
We are always on the lookout for people with special talents.
If you feel you have skills that could help Haltech improve their products or services,
please send your resume to [email protected]