Optimised specifically for 2 rotor engines, the Sprint RE is an entry-level ECU offering great value for money along with many features available on the more advanced ECUs.
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista compatible software
• Real time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while engine is running
• Fully user definable 16 x 16 mapping
• Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time
• Selectable onboard internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
• USB and CAN Communication Port
• Custom sensor calibaration allows for most factory sensors to be used
• 2 x User programmable output
• Mazda Rotary Multi-tooth 24 and 2
• Mazda Rotary RX8
• 2 Rotor Engines – 2nd Generation RX7 (FC3S)/Turbo II, 3rd Generation RX7 (FD3S) and RX8 (SE3P)
• Normally Aspirated or forced induction
• Load sensing by throttle position or manifold pressure (MAP)
• Sequential Injection
• Distributor ignition systems or multi-coil systems
Platinum RE ECU
Part Number: HT-050900
Includes: Sprint RE ECU, USB coms cable and a Haltech Resource CD.
Platinum RE Universal Harness Kit
Part Number: HT-050902
Includes: Sprint RE ECU, 2.5m (8ft) Autospec Flying Lead Kit, USB coms cable and a Haltech Resource CD.
Spares and Accessories
Sprint RE Plug and Pin Kit
Part Number: HT-030008
32 Pin TYCO.
Sprint RE Mount and Screw Kit
Part Number: HT-039000
Rail-type mounts and screws. Pack of 4.
Injector Ballast Resistor
Part Number: HT-020600
6 OHMS – 6 output with matching plug set.