ECU Manager is a new generation of user interface software that is used across the whole Haltech Platinum range of ECU’s.
ECU Manager allows you to tune your ECU with ease while monitoring all the vital parameters of your engine on easy to read gauges and displays. The intuitive interface, is not only functional, but can be fully customized with multiple user definable display pages that you can create to suit your individual needs.
- Numeric, 2D and 3D views for 3D maps
- Simple drag and drop actions allow gauges to be moved and resized
- New gauges can be added with a few clicks of the mouse
- Tuning pages can be saved and loaded and even e-mailed to share your pages with other Haltech ECU Manager users.
Real Time Tuning
ECU Manager maintains the simple increment and decrement interface that many of our customers have grown accustomed to, but adds additional tuning tools such as linearisation of regions in two dimensions. The expanded tuning tools enables quick and efficient tuning of your engine management tables. All tuning tables utilize the Haltech patented real time tuning technology.
Integrated Tuning Environment
ECU Manager integrates management of your maps, sensor calibration files, software data-logging, on-board data-logging retrieval and device firmware in the one neat package, allowing full control of your ECU.
- PC data-logging
- Data-log playback on tuning screens
- Auto map backup
- Base map library for popular engines*
Extensive Help pages are accessible from within ECU Manager to provide convenient access to information required for installing, setting up and tuning your ECU.
Minimum System Requirements
1GHz processor; 128MB graphics card 3D; 250MB HDD space; Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
* Please note that base maps have very simple fuel and ignition maps that are intended to help start your engine only. They are not to be used for engines that will have any load applied. Engines driven on these maps may be damaged as a result. Haltech Engine management systems takes no responsibility for engine damage as a result of misusing the provided base maps.
Datalog Viewer allows display and analysis of data-logs, generated from the ECU Manager and Platinum Series products.
Display up to 4 graphs, with each graph capable of overlaying all logged channels simultaneously.
- Zoom in and out
- Move cursor to display trace values
Additional channels can be created using mathematical formulas applied to a logged channel.
Minimum System Requirements
1GHz processor; 128MB graphics card 3D; 250MB HDD space; Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels.